I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award, by a fellow traveler and a wonderful blogger, Mliae, whose posts I enjoy reading over at lifeexperimentblog. Thank you so much for nominating me. I am honored that you thought of me for this award.
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
- Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
7 Facts about me:
- October in New York is my favorite time and place to be in the whole world.
- I love cranberries. Actually, I will make a post about it in the coming days.
- Having no sense of direction, I get lost even in my neighborhood.
- I have a driver’s license from two countries, yet I am not a driver.
- I miss running terribly, especially marathon training. Yes, I must be a masochist.
- In 2015, I lived in three countries in three continents.
- One of my 2016 resolutions is reading at least 24 books, half of them non-fiction. I blame Henry David Thoreau for falling behind because I keep falling asleep two minutes after I start reading his essays on walking.
Dear Nominees, it has been a pleasure to read your blogs, and I enjoy coming back and reading your posts regularly. Please fell free to participate or not, I know that this is a time commitment.
Also, there are many more blogs that I would have loved to include, but many have already been nominated.